Broad host range vectors for expression of proteins with (Twin-) Strep-tag, His-tag and engineered, export optimized yellow fluorescent protein.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn current protein research, a limitation still is the production of active recombinant proteins or native protein associations to assess their function. Especially the localization and analysis of protein-complexes or the identification of modifications and small molecule interaction partners by co-purification experiments requires a controllable expression of affinity- and/or fluorescence tagged variants of a protein of interest in its native cellular background. Advantages of periplasmic and/or homologous expressions can frequently not be realized due to a lack of suitable tools. Instead, experiments are often limited to the heterologous production in one of the few well established expression strains.
CitationBroad host range vectors for expression of proteins with (Twin-) Strep-tag, His-tag and engineered, export optimized yellow fluorescent protein. 2013, 12:49 Microb. Cell Fact.
AffiliationInstitut für Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie, NanoBioSciences, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Hans Sommer Str, 10, Braunschweig 38106, Germany. T.Dammeyer@tu-braunschweig.de
JournalMicrobial cell factories
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Gateway vectors for the production of combinatorially-tagged His6-MBP fusion proteins in the cytoplasm and periplasm of Escherichia coli.
- Authors: Nallamsetty S, Austin BP, Penrose KJ, Waugh DS
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Optimizing Periplasmic Expression in Escherichia coli for the Production of Recombinant Proteins Tagged with the Small Metal-Binding Protein SmbP.
- Authors: Santos BD, Morones-Ramirez JR, Balderas-Renteria I, Casillas-Vega NG, Galbraith DW, Zarate X
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Efficient production of soluble recombinant single chain Fv fragments by a Pseudomonas putida strain KT2440 cell factory.
- Authors: Dammeyer T, Steinwand M, Krüger SC, Dübel S, Hust M, Timmis KN
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 21
- Engineered small metal-binding protein tag improves the production of recombinant human growth hormone in the periplasm of Escherichia coli.
- Authors: Perez-Perez DA, Pioquinto-Avila E, Arredondo-Espinoza E, Morones-Ramirez JR, Balderas-Renteria I, Zarate X
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Modular broad-host-range expression vectors for single-protein and protein complex purification.
- Authors: Fodor BD, Kovács AT, Csáki R, Hunyadi-Gulyás E, Klement E, Maróti G, Mészáros LS, Medzihradszky KF, Rákhely G, Kovács KL
- Issue date: 2004 Feb