The committee for advanced therapies' of the European Medicines Agency reflection paper on management of clinical risks deriving from insertional mutagenesis.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
de Felipe, Pablo
Galli, Maria Cristina
Schneider, Christian K
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn the European Union, the Committee for Advanced Therapies of the European Medicines Agency takes the lead in the scientific assessment for marketing authorization applications for advanced therapy medicinal products, which include gene therapy medicinal products, somatic cell therapy medicinal products, and tissue-engineered products. The Committee for Advanced Therapies also takes the lead in defining the scientific framework for the quality, nonclinical and clinical development of such products. This reflection paper represents the Committee's current thinking on management of clinical risks deriving from insertional mutagenesis. A multidisciplinary approach to insertional mutagenesis is provided. This reflection paper has been adopted by the committee in its April 2013 meeting.
CitationThe committee for advanced therapies' of the European Medicines Agency reflection paper on management of clinical risks deriving from insertional mutagenesis. 2013, 24 (2):47-54 Hum Gene Ther Clin Dev
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Challenges with advanced therapy medicinal products and how to meet them.
- Authors: Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT)., CAT Scientific Secretariat., Schneider CK, Salmikangas P, Jilma B, Flamion B, Todorova LR, Paphitou A, Haunerova I, Maimets T, Trouvin JH, Flory E, Tsiftsoglou A, Sarkadi B, Gudmundsson K, O'Donovan M, Migliaccio G, Ancāns J, Maciulaitis R, Robert JL, Samuel A, Ovelgönne JH, Hystad M, Fal AM, Lima BS, Moraru AS, Turcáni P, Zorec R, Ruiz S, Akerblom L, Narayanan G, Kent A, Bignami F, Dickson JG, Niederwieser D, Figuerola-Santos MA, Reischl IG, Beuneu C, Georgiev R, Vassiliou M, Pychova A, Clausen M, Methuen T, Lucas S, Schüssler-Lenz M, Kokkas V, Buzás Z, MacAleenan N, Galli MC, Linē A, Gulbinovic J, Berchem G, Fraczek M, Menezes-Ferreira M, Vilceanu N, Hrubisko M, Marinko P, Timón M, Cheng W, Crosbie GA, Meade N, di Paola ML, VandenDriessche T, Ljungman P, D'Apote L, Oliver-Diaz O, Büttel I, Celis P
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Marketing Regulatory Oversight of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) in Europe: The EMA/CAT Perspective.
- Authors: Salmikangas P, Schuessler-Lenz M, Ruiz S, Celis P, Reischl I, Menezes-Ferreira M, Flory E, Renner M, Ferry N
- Issue date: 2015
- [Report from the Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT). Pitfalls on the way from concept to medical treatment with advanced therapy medicinal products].
- Authors: Reiss M, Büttel IC, Schneider CK
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Comparison of regulatory pathways for the approval of advanced therapies in the European Union and the United States.
- Authors: Iglesias-Lopez C, Obach M, Vallano A, Agustí A
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- CAT--the new committee for advanced therapies at the European Medicines Agency.
- Authors: Celis P
- Issue date: 2010 Jan