Complete genome sequence of Kribbella flavida type strain (IFO 14399).
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Glavina Del Rio, Tijana
Jeffries, Cynthia D
Eisen, Jonathan A
Kyrpides, Nikos C
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe genus Kribbella consists of 15 species, with Kribbella flavida (Park et al. 1999) as the type species. The name Kribbella was formed from the acronym of the Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, KRIBB. Strains of the various Kribbella species were originally isolated from soil, potato, alum slate mine, patinas of catacombs or from horse racecourses. Here we describe the features of K. flavida together with the complete genome sequence and annotation. In addition to the 5.3 Mbp genome of Nocardioides sp. JS614, this is only the second completed genome sequence of the family Nocardioidaceae. The 7,579,488 bp long genome with its 7,086 protein-coding and 60 RNA genes and is part of the Genomic Encyclopedia of Bacteria and Archaea project.
CitationComplete genome sequence of Kribbella flavida type strain (IFO 14399). 2010, 2 (2):186-93 Stand Genomic Sci
JournalStandards in genomic sciences
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Classification of 'Nocardioides fulvus' IFO 14399 and Nocardioides sp. ATCC 39419 in Kribbella gen. nov., as Kribbella flavida sp. nov. and Kribbella sandramycini sp. nov.
- Authors: Park YH, Yoon JH, Shin YK, Suzuki K, Kudo T, Seino A, Kim HJ, Lee JS, Lee ST
- Issue date: 1999 Apr
- Kribbella catacumbae sp. nov. and Kribbella sancticallisti sp. nov., isolated from whitish-grey patinas in the catacombs of St Callistus in Rome, Italy.
- Authors: Urzì C, De Leo F, Schumann P
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Complete genome sequence of Conexibacter woesei type strain (ID131577).
- Authors: Pukall R, Lapidus A, Glavina Del Rio T, Copeland A, Tice H, Cheng JF, Lucas S, Chen F, Nolan M, Bruce D, Goodwin L, Pitluck S, Mavromatis K, Ivanova N, Ovchinnikova G, Pati A, Chen A, Palaniappan K, Land M, Hauser L, Chang YJ, Jeffries CD, Chain P, Meincke L, Sims D, Brettin T, Detter JC, Rohde M, Göker M, Bristow J, Eisen JA, Markowitz V, Kyrpides NC, Klenk HP, Hugenholtz P
- Issue date: 2010 Mar 30
- Complete genome sequence of Nocardiopsis dassonvillei type strain (IMRU 509).
- Authors: Sun H, Lapidus A, Nolan M, Lucas S, Del Rio TG, Tice H, Cheng JF, Tapia R, Han C, Goodwin L, Pitluck S, Pagani I, Ivanova N, Mavromatis K, Mikhailova N, Pati A, Chen A, Palaniappan K, Land M, Hauser L, Chang YJ, Jeffries CD, Djao OD, Rohde M, Sikorski J, Göker M, Woyke T, Bristow J, Eisen JA, Markowitz V, Hugenholtz P, Kyrpides NC, Klenk HP
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 30
- Complete genome sequence of Archaeoglobus profundus type strain (AV18).
- Authors: von Jan M, Lapidus A, Del Rio TG, Copeland A, Tice H, Cheng JF, Lucas S, Chen F, Nolan M, Goodwin L, Han C, Pitluck S, Liolios K, Ivanova N, Mavromatis K, Ovchinnikova G, Chertkov O, Pati A, Chen A, Palaniappan K, Land M, Hauser L, Chang YJ, Jeffries CD, Saunders E, Brettin T, Detter JC, Chain P, Eichinger K, Huber H, Spring S, Rohde M, Göker M, Wirth R, Woyke T, Bristow J, Eisen JA, Markowitz V, Hugenholtz P, Kyrpides NC, Klenk HP
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 15