Determinants of HIV, viral hepatitis and STI prevention needs among African migrants in Germany; a cross-sectional survey on knowledge, attitudes, behaviors and practices.
santos-hövener et al_final.pdf
Open Access publication
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Ouedraogo, Omer Idrissa
An der Heiden, Matthias
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMigrants from sub-Saharan Africa (MisSA) are a relevant sub-group for HIV-transmission in Germany. A total of 10-15 % of all newly diagnosed cases are MisSA, and approximately one third acquired HIV in Germany. There is limited information on knowledge, attitudes, behaviors and practices (KABP) regarding sexual health in African communities residing in Germany.
CitationDeterminants of HIV, viral hepatitis and STI prevention needs among African migrants in Germany; a cross-sectional survey on knowledge, attitudes, behaviors and practices. 2015, 15:753 BMC Public Health
JournalBMC public health
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Knowledge, Attitude, Behavior, and Practices Regarding HIV, Viral Hepatitis, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Among Migrants From Sub-Saharan Africa Living in Germany: A Multicenter Survey Protocol.
- Authors: Santos-Hövener C, Koschollek C, Kuehne A, Thorlie A, Bremer V
- Issue date: 2017 May 2
- Impact of HIV knowledge and stigma on the uptake of HIV testing - Results from a community-based participatory research survey among migrants from sub-Saharan Africa in Germany.
- Authors: Kuehne A, Koschollek C, Santos-Hövener C, Thorlie A, Müllerschön J, Mputu Tshibadi C, Mayamba P, Batemona-Abeke H, Amoah S, Wangare Greiner V, Dela Bursi T, Bremer V
- Issue date: 2018
- Knowledge, information needs and behavior regarding HIV and sexually transmitted infections among migrants from sub-Saharan Africa living in Germany: Results of a participatory health research survey.
- Authors: Koschollek C, Kuehne A, Müllerschön J, Amoah S, Batemona-Abeke H, Dela Bursi T, Mayamba P, Thorlie A, Mputu Tshibadi C, Wangare Greiner V, Bremer V, Santos-Hövener C
- Issue date: 2020
- Impact of health insurance status among migrants from sub-Saharan Africa on access to health care and HIV testing in Germany: a participatory cross-sectional survey.
- Authors: Müllerschön J, Koschollek C, Santos-Hövener C, Kuehne A, Müller-Nordhorn J, Bremer V
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 5
- Are Opportunities Being Missed? Burden of HIV, STI and TB, and Unawareness of HIV among African Migrants.
- Authors: Dias S, Gama A, Tavares AM, Reigado V, Simões D, Carreiras E, Mora C, Pinto Ferreira A
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 30