INFRAFRONTIER--providing mutant mouse resources as research tools for the international scientific community.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe laboratory mouse is a key model organism to investigate mechanism and therapeutics of human disease. The number of targeted genetic mouse models of disease is growing rapidly due to high-throughput production strategies employed by the International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium (IMPC) and the development of new, more efficient genome engineering techniques such as CRISPR based systems. We have previously described the European Mouse Mutant Archive (EMMA) resource and how this international infrastructure provides archiving and distribution worldwide for mutant mouse strains. EMMA has since evolved into INFRAFRONTIER (http://www.infrafrontier.eu), the pan-European research infrastructure for the systemic phenotyping, archiving and distribution of mouse disease models. Here we describe new features including improved search for mouse strains, support for new embryonic stem cell resources, access to training materials via a comprehensive knowledgebase and the promotion of innovative analytical and diagnostic techniques.
CitationINFRAFRONTIER--providing mutant mouse resources as research tools for the international scientific community. 2015, 43 (Database issue):D1171-5 Nucleic Acids Res.
AffiliationHelmholtz Centre for infection research, Inhoffenstr. 7, 38124 Braunschweig, Germany.
JournalNucleic acids research
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
- INFRAFRONTIER: a European resource for studying the functional basis of human disease.
- Authors: Raess M, de Castro AA, Gailus-Durner V, Fessele S, Hrabě de Angelis M, INFRAFRONTIER Consortium
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- EMMA--mouse mutant resources for the international scientific community.
- Authors: Wilkinson P, Sengerova J, Matteoni R, Chen CK, Soulat G, Ureta-Vidal A, Fessele S, Hagn M, Massimi M, Pickford K, Butler RH, Marschall S, Mallon AM, Pickard A, Raspa M, Scavizzi F, Fray M, Larrigaldie V, Leyritz J, Birney E, Tocchini-Valentini GP, Brown S, Herault Y, Montoliu L, de Angelis MH, Smedley D
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- EMMA--the European mouse mutant archive.
- Authors: Hagn M, Marschall S, Hrabè de Angelis M
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- INFRAFRONTIER: mouse model resources for modelling human diseases.
- Authors: Ali Khan A, Valera Vazquez G, Gustems M, Matteoni R, Song F, Gormanns P, Fessele S, Raess M, Hrabĕ de Angelis M, INFRAFRONTIER Consortium
- Issue date: 2023 Sep
- The International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium Web Portal, a unified point of access for knockout mice and related phenotyping data.
- Authors: Koscielny G, Yaikhom G, Iyer V, Meehan TF, Morgan H, Atienza-Herrero J, Blake A, Chen CK, Easty R, Di Fenza A, Fiegel T, Grifiths M, Horne A, Karp NA, Kurbatova N, Mason JC, Matthews P, Oakley DJ, Qazi A, Regnart J, Retha A, Santos LA, Sneddon DJ, Warren J, Westerberg H, Wilson RJ, Melvin DG, Smedley D, Brown SD, Flicek P, Skarnes WC, Mallon AM, Parkinson H
- Issue date: 2014 Jan