Complete Genome Sequences of Three Multidrug-Resistant Clinical Isolates of Streptococcus pneumoniae Serotype 19A with Different Susceptibilities to the Myxobacterial Metabolite Carolacton.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe full-genome sequences of three drug- and multidrug-resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae clinical isolates of serotype 19A were determined by PacBio single-molecule real-time sequencing, in combination with Illumina MiSeq sequencing. A comparison to the genomes of other pneumococci indicates a high nucleotide sequence identity to strains Hungary19A-6 and TCH8431/19A.
CitationComplete Genome Sequences of Three Multidrug-Resistant Clinical Isolates of Streptococcus pneumoniae Serotype 19A with Different Susceptibilities to the Myxobacterial Metabolite Carolacton. 2017, 5 (7) Genome Announc
AffiliationHelmholtz Centre for infection research, Inhoffenstr. 7, 38124 Braunschweig, Germany.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
- The biofilm inhibitor Carolacton inhibits planktonic growth of virulent pneumococci via a conserved target.
- Authors: Donner J, Reck M, Bergmann S, Kirschning A, Müller R, Wagner-Döbler I
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 11
- Whole genome sequencing of macrolide resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype 19A sequence type 416.
- Authors: Spanelova P, Jakubu V, Malisova L, Musilek M, Kozakova J, Papagiannitsis CC, Bitar I, Hrabak J, Pantosti A, Del Grosso M, Zemlickova H
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 25
- Emergence of a multidrug-resistant clone (ST320) among invasive serotype 19A pneumococci in Spain.
- Authors: Ardanuy C, Rolo D, Fenoll A, Tarrago D, Calatayud L, Liñares J
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Penicillin-Binding Protein Typing, Antibiotic Resistance Gene Identification, and Molecular Phylogenetic Analysis of Meropenem-Resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae Serotype 19A-CC3111 Strains in Japan.
- Authors: Nakano S, Fujisawa T, Ito Y, Chang B, Matsumura Y, Yamamoto M, Suga S, Ohnishi M, Nagao M
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Antimicrobial susceptibility and serotype distribution of Streptococcus pneumoniae and molecular characterization of multidrug-resistant serotype 19F, 6B, and 23F Pneumococci in northern Thailand.
- Authors: Watanabe H, Asoh N, Hoshino K, Watanabe K, Oishi K, Kositsakulchai W, Sanchai T, Kunsuikmengrai K, Kahintapong S, Khantawa B, Tharavichitkul P, Sirisanthana T, Nagatake T
- Issue date: 2003 Sep