Draft Genome Sequence of Streptomyces sp. Strain IB2014011-1, Isolated from Trichoptera sp. Larvae of Lake Baikal.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsAxenov-Gribanov, Denis V
Tokovenko, Bogdan T
Rebets, Yuriy V
Voytsekhovskaya, Irina V
Shatilina, Zhanna M
Protasov, Eugenii S
Luzhetskyy, Andriy N
Timofeyev, Maxim A
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractUnique ecosystems with specific environmental conditions have been proven to be a promising source for isolation of new actinobacterial strains. Ancient Lake Baikal is one of the greatest examples of an ecosystem with high species biodiversity and endemicity caused by long-lasting isolated evolution and stable environmental conditions. Herein we report the draft genome sequence of Streptomyces sp. strain IB2014011-1, which was isolated from insect Trichoptera sp. larvae collected at the bottom of Lake Baikal.
CitationDraft Genome Sequence of Streptomyces sp. Strain IB2014011-1, Isolated from Trichoptera sp. Larvae of Lake Baikal. 2017, 5 (17) Genome Announc
AffiliationHelmholtz Institut für pharmazeutische Forschung Saarland, Universitätscampus E8.1, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
- Actinobacteria possessing antimicrobial and antioxidant activities isolated from the pollen of scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) grown on the Baikal shore.
- Authors: Axenov-Gribanov DV, Voytsekhovskaya IV, Rebets YV, Tokovenko BT, Penzina TA, Gornostay TG, Adelshin RV, Protasov ES, Luzhetskyy AN, Timofeyev MA
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Draft Genome Sequence of <i>Thermaerobacter</i> sp. Strain PB12/4term, a Thermophilic Facultative Anaerobic Bacterium from Bottom Sediments of Lake Baikal, Russia.
- Authors: Baturina OA, Pavlova ON, Novikova AS, Kabilov MR, Zemskaya TI
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Ionofore antibiotic polynactin produced by Streptomyces sp. 156A isolated from Lake Baikal.
- Authors: Shishlyannikova TA, Kuzmin AV, Fedorova GA, Shishlyannikov SM, Lipko IA, Sukhanova EV, Belkova NL
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Baikalomycins A-C, New Aquayamycin-Type Angucyclines Isolated from Lake Baikal Derived <i>Streptomyces</i> sp. IB201691-2A.
- Authors: Voitsekhovskaia I, Paulus C, Dahlem C, Rebets Y, Nadmid S, Zapp J, Axenov-Gribanov D, Rückert C, Timofeyev M, Kalinowski J, Kiemer AK, Luzhetskyy A
- Issue date: 2020 May 7
- Draft Genome Sequence of the Green Microalga <i>Chlorella</i> sp. Strain BAC9706, Isolated from Lake Baikal, Russia.
- Authors: Petrushin IS, Belikov SI, Belykh OI, Tikhonova I, Chernogor LI
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 22