Sonogashira diversification of unprotected halotryptophans, halotryptophan containing tripeptides; and generation of a new to nature bromo-natural product and its diversification in water.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsCorr, M J
Sharma, S V
Bown, R T
Smith, D R M
Abou Fayad, A
Goss, R J M
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe blending together of synthetic chemistry with natural product biosynthesis represents a potentially powerful approach to synthesis; to enable this, further synthetic tools and methodologies are needed. To this end, we have explored the first Sonogashira cross-coupling to halotryptophans in water. Broad reaction scope is demonstrated and we have explored the limits of the scope of the reaction. We have demonstrated this methodology to work excellently in the modification of model tripeptides. Furthermore, through precursor directed biosynthesis, we have generated for the first time a new to nature brominated natural product bromo-cystargamide, and demonstrated the applicability of our reaction conditions to modify this novel metabolite.
CitationSonogashira diversification of unprotected halotryptophans, halotryptophan containing tripeptides; and generation of a new to nature bromo-natural product and its diversification in water. 2017, 8 (3):2039-2046 Chem Sci
AffiliationHel,holtz-Zentrum für Infektionsforschung GmbH, Inhoffenstr.7, 38124 Braunschweig, Germany.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
- Buchwald Hartwig diversification of unprotected halotryptophans, halotryptophan containing tripeptides and the natural product barettin in aqueous conditions.
- Authors: Renault YJG, Lynch R, Marelli E, Sharma SV, Pubill-Ulldemolins C, Sharp JA, Cartmell C, Cárdenas P, Goss RJM
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 12
- Heck Diversification of Indole-Based Substrates under Aqueous Conditions: From Indoles to Unprotected Halo-tryptophans and Halo-tryptophans in Natural Product Derivatives.
- Authors: Pubill-Ulldemolins C, Sharma SV, Cartmell C, Zhao J, Cárdenas P, Goss RJM
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 14
- Late-Stage Diversification of Tryptophan-Derived Biomolecules.
- Authors: Gruß H, Sewald N
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 24
- Living GenoChemetics by hyphenating synthetic biology and synthetic chemistry in vivo.
- Authors: Sharma SV, Tong X, Pubill-Ulldemolins C, Cartmell C, Bogosyan EJA, Rackham EJ, Marelli E, Hamed RB, Goss RJM
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 9
- Development of fluorescent aryltryptophans by Pd mediated cross-coupling of unprotected halotryptophans in water.
- Authors: Roy AD, Goss RJ, Wagner GK, Winn M
- Issue date: 2008 Oct 21