Elsinopirins A-D, Decalin Polyketides from the Ascomycete Elsinoё pyri.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn course of our screening for new secondary metabolites from ecological niche specialized, phytopathogenic fungi, the plant pathogenElsinoё pyri, strain 2203C, was found to produce four novel compounds (1-4), which were named elsinopirins A-D, in addition to the known metabolite elsinochrome A (5). After isolation by preparative high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), their structures, including relative stereochemistry, were elucidated by 1D and 2D nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) and mass spectrometry (MS) data. Finally, absolute stereochemistry was assigned by chemical shifts of Mosher's esters (α-methoxy-α-trifluoromethylphenylacetic acid; MTPA) derivatives of elsinopirin B (2). The compounds were found to be devoid of significant antibacterial, antifungal, and cytotoxic activities.
CitationElsinopirins A-D, Decalin Polyketides from the Ascomycete Elsinoё pyri. 2018, 8 (1) Biomolecules
AffiliationHelmholtz-Zentrum für Infektionsforschung GmbH, Inhoffenstr. 7, 38124 Braunschweig, Germany.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
- New Polyketides from the Marine-Derived Fungus <i>Letendraea</i> sp. 5XNZ4-2.
- Authors: Xu Y, Huang R, Liu H, Yan T, Ding W, Jiang Y, Wang P, Zheng D, Xu J
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 24
- The Rickiols: 20-, 22-, and 24-membered Macrolides from the Ascomycete Hypoxylon rickii.
- Authors: Surup F, Kuhnert E, Böhm A, Pendzialek T, Solga D, Wiebach V, Engler H, Berkessel A, Stadler M, Kalesse M
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 9
- α-Glucosidase and lipoxygenase inhibitory derivatives of cryptosporioptide from the endophytic fungus Cryptosporiopsis sp.
- Authors: Tousif MI, Shazmeen N, Riaz N, Shafiq N, Khatoon T, Schulz B, Ashraf M, Shaukat A, Hussain H, Jabbar A, Saleem M
- Issue date: 2014
- Altercrasins A⁻E, Decalin Derivatives, from a Sea-Urchin-Derived <i>Alternaria</i> sp.: Isolation and Structural Analysis Including Stereochemistry.
- Authors: Yamada T, Tanaka A, Nehira T, Nishii T, Kikuchi T
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 11
- Polyketides with different post-modifications from desert endophytic fungus Paraphoma sp.
- Authors: Li LY, Sun BD, Zhang GS, Deng H, Wang MH, Tan XM, Zhang XY, Jia HM, Zhang HW, Zhang T, Zou ZM, Ding G
- Issue date: 2018 Apr