Development of a Bead-Based Multiplex Assay for the Analysis of the Serological Response against the Six Pathogens HAV, HBV, HCV, CMV, T. gondii, and H. pylori.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Akmatov, Manas K
Albert, Matthew L
Joos, Thomas O
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe spread of infectious diseases and vaccination history are common subjects of epidemiological and immunological research studies. Multiplexed serological assays are useful tools for assessing both current and previous infections as well as vaccination efficacy. We developed a serological multi-pathogen assay for hepatitis A, B and C virus, cytomegalovirus (CMV),
AffiliationHelmholtz-Zentrum für Infektionsforschung GmbH, Inhoffenstr. 7, 38124 Braunschweig, Germany.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Validation of Multiplex Serology for human hepatitis viruses B and C, human T-lymphotropic virus 1 and Toxoplasma gondii.
- Authors: Brenner N, Mentzer AJ, Butt J, Braband KL, Michel A, Jeffery K, Klenerman P, Gärtner B, Schnitzler P, Hill A, Taylor G, Demontis MA, Guy E, Hadfield SJ, Almond R, Allen N, Pawlita M, Waterboer T
- Issue date: 2019
- Seroprevalence of cytomegalovirus, Toxoplasma gondii, syphilis, and hepatitis B and C virus infections in a regional population seropositive for HIV infection.
- Authors: Johns DG, Gill MJ
- Issue date: 1998 Jul
- The APOBEC3B deletion polymorphism is associated with prevalence of hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, Torque Teno virus, and Toxoplasma gondii co-infection among HIV-infected individuals.
- Authors: Prasetyo AA, Sariyatun R, Reviono, Sari Y, Hudiyono, Haryati S, Adnan ZA, Hartono, Kageyama S
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Serological surveillance development for tropical infectious diseases using simultaneous microsphere-based multiplex assays and finite mixture models.
- Authors: Fujii Y, Kaneko S, Nzou SM, Mwau M, Njenga SM, Tanigawa C, Kimotho J, Mwangi AW, Kiche I, Matsumoto S, Niki M, Osada-Oka M, Ichinose Y, Inoue M, Itoh M, Tachibana H, Ishii K, Tsuboi T, Yoshida LM, Mondal D, Haque R, Hamano S, Changoma M, Hoshi T, Kamo K, Karama M, Miura M, Hirayama K
- Issue date: 2014
- Seroprevalence of Helicobacter pylori and Hepatitis A Virus among Children in Rural Central Taiwan.
- Authors: Wu MC, Sung CH, Chang YC, Ho CL, Wu CC, Wu KH, Lee CY, Yang KD
- Issue date: 2015