Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe explosive growth in taxonomic metagenome profiling methods over the past years has created a need for systematic comparisons using relevant performance criteria. The Open-community Profiling Assessment tooL (OPAL) implements commonly used performance metrics, including those of the first challenge of the initiative for the Critical Assessment of Metagenome Interpretation (CAMI), together with convenient visualizations. In addition, we perform in-depth performance comparisons with seven profilers on datasets of CAMI and the Human Microbiome Project. OPAL is freely available at https://github.com/CAMI-challenge/OPAL .
CitationGenome Biol. 2019 Mar 4;20(1):51. doi: 10.1186/s13059-019-1646-y.
AffiliationBRICS, Braunschweiger Zentrum für Systembiologie, Rebenring 56,38106 Braunschweig, Germany.
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
- CAMISIM: simulating metagenomes and microbial communities.
- Authors: Fritz A, Hofmann P, Majda S, Dahms E, Dröge J, Fiedler J, Lesker TR, Belmann P, DeMaere MZ, Darling AE, Sczyrba A, Bremges A, McHardy AC
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 8
- AMBER: Assessment of Metagenome BinnERs.
- Authors: Meyer F, Hofmann P, Belmann P, Garrido-Oter R, Fritz A, Sczyrba A, McHardy AC
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 1
- Critical Assessment of Metagenome Interpretation-a benchmark of metagenomics software.
- Authors: Sczyrba A, Hofmann P, Belmann P, Koslicki D, Janssen S, Dröge J, Gregor I, Majda S, Fiedler J, Dahms E, Bremges A, Fritz A, Garrido-Oter R, Jørgensen TS, Shapiro N, Blood PD, Gurevich A, Bai Y, Turaev D, DeMaere MZ, Chikhi R, Nagarajan N, Quince C, Meyer F, Balvočiūtė M, Hansen LH, Sørensen SJ, Chia BKH, Denis B, Froula JL, Wang Z, Egan R, Don Kang D, Cook JJ, Deltel C, Beckstette M, Lemaitre C, Peterlongo P, Rizk G, Lavenier D, Wu YW, Singer SW, Jain C, Strous M, Klingenberg H, Meinicke P, Barton MD, Lingner T, Lin HH, Liao YC, Silva GGZ, Cuevas DA, Edwards RA, Saha S, Piro VC, Renard BY, Pop M, Klenk HP, Göker M, Kyrpides NC, Woyke T, Vorholt JA, Schulze-Lefert P, Rubin EM, Darling AE, Rattei T, McHardy AC
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- FANTOM: Functional and taxonomic analysis of metagenomes.
- Authors: Sanli K, Karlsson FH, Nookaew I, Nielsen J
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 1
- MetaMeta: integrating metagenome analysis tools to improve taxonomic profiling.
- Authors: Piro VC, Matschkowski M, Renard BY
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 14