Deconvolution of bulk blood eQTL effects into immune cell subpopulations.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
de Klein, Niek
di Tommaso, Jennifer
van der Wijst, Monique Gp
de Vries, Dylan
Zorro, Maria M
Bakker, Olivier B
Koenen, Hans J P M
Joosten, Leo A B
Netea, Mihai G
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA novel planctomycetal strain, designated Pla85_3_4T, was isolated from the surface of wood incubated at the discharge of a wastewater treatment plant in the Warnow river near Rostock, Germany. Cells of the novel strain have a cell envelope architecture resembling that of Gram-negative bacteria, are round to pear-shaped (length: 2.2 ± 0.4 µm, width: 1.2 ± 0.3 µm), form aggregates and divide by polar budding. Colonies have a cream colour. Strain Pla85_3_4T grows at ranges of 10-30 °C (optimum 26 °C) and at pH 6.5-10.0 (optimum 7.5), and has a doubling time of 26 h. Phylogenetically, strain Pla85_3_4T (DSM 103796T = LMG 29741T) is concluded to represent a novel species of a novel genus within the family Pirellulaceae, for which we propose the name Lignipirellula cremea gen. nov., sp. nov.
CitationBMC Bioinformatics. 2020;21(1):243. Published 2020 Jun 12. doi:10.1186/s12859-020-03576-5.
AffiliationHZI,Helmholtz-Zentrum für Infektionsforschung GmbH, Inhoffenstr. 7,38124 Braunschweig, Germany.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
- Trans-eQTLs identified in whole blood have limited influence on complex disease biology.
- Authors: Yap CX, Lloyd-Jones L, Holloway A, Smartt P, Wray NR, Gratten J, Powell JE
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- An eQTL Landscape of Kidney Tissue in Human Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Authors: Gillies CE, Putler R, Menon R, Otto E, Yasutake K, Nair V, Hoover P, Lieb D, Li S, Eddy S, Fermin D, McNulty MT, Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network (NEPTUNE)., Hacohen N, Kiryluk K, Kretzler M, Wen X, Sampson MG
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 2
- SNP eQTL status and eQTL density in the adjacent region of the SNP are associated with its statistical significance in GWA studies.
- Authors: Gorlov I, Xiao X, Mayes M, Gorlova O, Amos C
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 12
- ncRNA-eQTL: a database to systematically evaluate the effects of SNPs on non-coding RNA expression across cancer types.
- Authors: Li J, Xue Y, Amin MT, Yang Y, Yang J, Zhang W, Yang W, Niu X, Zhang HY, Gong J
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 8
- Conditional eQTL analysis reveals allelic heterogeneity of gene expression.
- Authors: Jansen R, Hottenga JJ, Nivard MG, Abdellaoui A, Laport B, de Geus EJ, Wright FA, Penninx BWJH, Boomsma DI
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 15