Effect modification of the association between comorbidities and severe course of COVID-19 disease by age of study participants: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsFernández Villalobos, Nathalie Verónica
Ott, Jördis Jennifer
Klett-Tammen, Carolina Judith
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAdjusting the protecting group strategy, from an alkyl ether to a bidentate ketal at the carbohydrate backbone of uridine, facilitates a switchable diastereoselective α- or β-C4'/C5'-spirocyclopropanation. Using these spirocyclopropanated nucleosides as key intermediates, we synthesized a variety of C4'-methylated d-ribose and l-lyxose-configured uridine derivatives by a base-mediated ring-opening of the spirocyclopropanol moiety. Investigations of antiviral activity against the human respiratory syncytial virus were carried out for selected derivatives, showing moderate activity.
CitationSyst Rev. 2021 Jun 30;10(1):194. doi: 10.1186/s13643-021-01732-3.
AffiliationHZI,Helmholtz-Zentrum für Infektionsforschung GmbH, Inhoffenstr. 7,38124 Braunschweig, Germany.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
- Temporal trends of sex differences for COVID-19 infection, hospitalisation, severe disease, intensive care unit (ICU) admission and death: a meta-analysis of 229 studies covering over 10M patients.
- Authors: Pijls BG, Jolani S, Atherley A, Dijkstra JIR, Franssen GHL, Hendriks S, Yi-Wen Yu E, Zalpuri S, Richters A, Zeegers MP
- Issue date: 2022
- Predictive symptoms and comorbidities for severe COVID-19 and intensive care unit admission: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Jain V, Yuan JM
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Mental disorders and risk of COVID-19-related mortality, hospitalisation, and intensive care unit admission: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Vai B, Mazza MG, Delli Colli C, Foiselle M, Allen B, Benedetti F, Borsini A, Casanova Dias M, Tamouza R, Leboyer M, Benros ME, Branchi I, Fusar-Poli P, De Picker LJ
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Demographic risk factors for COVID-19 infection, severity, ICU admission and death: a meta-analysis of 59 studies.
- Authors: Pijls BG, Jolani S, Atherley A, Derckx RT, Dijkstra JIR, Franssen GHL, Hendriks S, Richters A, Venemans-Jellema A, Zalpuri S, Zeegers MP
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 11
- Global Impact of Coronavirus Disease 2019 Infection Requiring Admission to the ICU: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Authors: Tan E, Song J, Deane AM, Plummer MP
- Issue date: 2021 Feb