Discovery of TDI-10229: A Potent and Orally Bioavailable Inhibitor of Soluble Adenylyl Cyclase (sAC, ADCY10).
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Levin, Lonny R
van den Heuvel, Joop
Foley, Michael A
Liverton, Nigel J
Huggins, David J
Meinke, Peter T
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSoluble adenylyl cyclase (sAC) has gained attention as a potential therapeutic target given the role of this enzyme in intracellular signaling. We describe successful efforts to design improved sAC inhibitors amenable for in vivo interrogation of sAC inhibition to assess its potential therapeutic applications. This work culminated in the identification of TDI-10229 (12), which displays nanomolar inhibition of sAC in both biochemical and cellular assays and exhibits mouse pharmacokinetic properties sufficient to warrant its use as an in vivo tool compound.
CitationACS Med Chem Lett. 2021 Jul 14;12(8):1283-1287. doi: 10.1021/acsmedchemlett.1c00273.
AffiliationHZI,Helmholtz-Zentrum für Infektionsforschung GmbH, Inhoffenstr. 7,38124 Braunschweig, Germany.
JournalACS medicinal chemistry letters
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
- Optimization of lead compounds into on-demand, nonhormonal contraceptives: leveraging a public-private drug discovery institute collaboration†.
- Authors: Balbach M, Fushimi M, Huggins DJ, Steegborn C, Meinke PT, Levin LR, Buck J
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 4
- Effect of Soluble Adenylyl Cyclase (ADCY10) Inhibitors on the LH-Stimulated cAMP Synthesis in Mltc-1 Leydig Cell Line.
- Authors: Nguyen TMD, Filliatreau L, Klett D, Hai NV, Duong NT, Combarnous Y
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 28
- Discovery of LRE1 as a specific and allosteric inhibitor of soluble adenylyl cyclase.
- Authors: Ramos-Espiritu L, Kleinboelting S, Navarrete FA, Alvau A, Visconti PE, Valsecchi F, Starkov A, Manfredi G, Buck H, Adura C, Zippin JH, van den Heuvel J, Glickman JF, Steegborn C, Levin LR, Buck J
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Soluble adenylyl cyclase regulates the cytosolic NADH/NAD<sup>+</sup> redox state and the bioenergetic switch between glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation.
- Authors: Chang JC, Go S, Gilglioni EH, Duijst S, Panneman DM, Rodenburg RJ, Li HL, Huang HL, Levin LR, Buck J, Verhoeven AJ, Oude Elferink RPJ
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 1
- Soluble adenylyl cyclase (sAC) regulates calcium signaling in the vascular endothelium.
- Authors: Mewes M, Lenders M, Stappers F, Scharnetzki D, Nedele J, Fels J, Wedlich-Söldner R, Brand SM, Schmitz B, Brand E
- Issue date: 2019 Dec